Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Little Short Update on Me

Well I went to the ER last night with my leg and they did a CT Scan,blood work and check out the leg and said that I did not have a clot in my right leg where I had the Atria Gram done last week. That was great so Dr Sibley told the Dr to tell me come in and see him today and they gave me a script for some strong pain med. Then today I went to see Dr Sibley and they did an ultra sound on my leg and did not find any clots in my leg said that I just had a hemotoma on my leg. If it was not any better by next week to call him and talk with him they would have to send me to a vascular surgeon to let them check things out. I am going to stay off of my leg for a couple of days and take my pain me when I need it because it is very painful to move are sit. So keep me in your prayers that it will get better and they will not have to do anything further with my leg. May God Bless All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home