Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things Going On

Well Friday night I had Emily to come over for the weekend and that was great I always enjoy her coming to the house. Then on Saturday I meet April at Target in Fulton dale and got Alissa then I took them shopping for a little while. Not long because I got tired of walking and we left and came home. Then when I got home we cooked supper Kent and I did because we had Taco's the most simple thing I could think of. After that Kent went to clean the Bldg. then I cleaned up and started to work on lunch for Sunday. Then on Sunday morning it come time to get Alissa and Emily up Joseph took the Trumpet up stairs and got the girl's up. Then when we got finished eating at church Brianna came over to the house with Emily and they kept me laughing all day long. Well on Monday I had Dr apt's with my parent's and brother so that made me tired and just not feeling well when I got home. We thought my Mom's car had caught on fire so Mom said call the fire dept so I did and the guy that fixed Mom's air in her car had got some on the motor of the car and it started smoking but it look like the care was on fire. So when Kent got home he had to go and check on her car for her so she could do some things today so I would not have to get back out again today. Because I will be gone most the day on Wed. I have a Dr's apt and then an MRI,X-ray on my neck so Wed is going to be busy for me. Then on Thursday I will have an Artier Gram done on my Heart. So keep me in your prayer's Thursday that things will go well. May God Bless All. Oh by the way Denise is my Brother's OPT and she told my Mom today that she got a new grandson last night and she would be going to see him in T'Town this weekend. She told Mom that gave her ten grand kids five girl's and five boy's. Well see everyone tonight at church for another good lesson from Kerry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home