Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, September 22, 2008

Up Date Around Here\ A BIG ROLL TIDE ALSO!

Well my brother went back in the hospital on Saturday because he had another blockage but he is getting to come home again today. Yesterday I stayed with my brother while my Mom came home for awhile. Then my oldest sister showed up and she did not say one word to me while she was in the room. She act like I was not in the room she just talk with Dwight and that was it,she did not ask me any question about what the Dr's had said. But she was only in the room for and hour thank goodness for that. Who knows what her problem is with me as guess it is because I am with Mom on whatever she wants to do. But that is OK I don't care what the other three think this is me and it is how I am going to be for the rest of my life. So this is good for my brother and they are going to send a Physical Therapist out for my brother so that they can help him build back up his strength to walk again. Because he is so weak after laying in the bed for so long he has little are no strentght. When Joseph and I left the hospital yesterday we went to church with April and them we enjoyed that very much. Kent then showed up and that made Alissa even more happier. April,Joe started was talking to me and telling me Mom you need to take care of yourself and I know that. But sometimes you just don't know how things are going until something happens and then it scares you half to death. I would have never thought of anything like what happen to me would have happened when it did. You just never know what can happen to you when you have alto going on in your life. I go to the Dr on Thursday to see what did happen to me the Dr is getting all my test that I had done in the hospital. I trust Dr. Sibley more then I do the Dr's I seen at the other hospital. Well I have alto to look forward to I am getting a new grandson in not to many more month's. Alissa is growing up so fast I don't know what to do with her but I think she will be a big help with her baby brother. Kent has been my rock for me with everything that I have had going on. I love this man so much he is very understanding and very helpful and supporting husband. Well everyone keep me in your prayer's that everything will be all right with me. May God Bless All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home