Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Things Around My House

Well my brother is still in the hospital we thought he was coming today. But they did some more blood work so he has not got to come home yet. Then on Friday I went to PT and after that I started feeling bad. Joe and I stop by to get us something to eat and I thought I was going to pass out. Then when I got home I took my blood pressure and it was high the I started getting weak. Joe called his buddies at the fire station and they came to the house and check me out blood pressure and sugar. Blood pressure was still high and my sugar was low. Then I started sluring my speech and I new that was not good. They had to pick me up and put me on the bed to carring me out of the house to the ambulance. We had to go over to Montclair because Princeton was very busy. So when I got over to the hospital they did an MRI,Cat Scan and Blood Work. After all the test the Dr. in the ER said I had a Mini Stroke. So they put me in the hospital to watch me for a couple of days and did some more test work. About 12:00 in the night they came and go me for another Cat Scan with the stuff in it the makes you glow like a light blub also they did a MRI on me so I did not get to go to sleep until late and then it took me forever to go to sleep. I did not sleep good at all because they kept leaving my door open and the man across the hall called out for the nurse about the time I would get to sleep. I kept a headache until Sunday and it finally went away thank goodness. I had blood work all night long on Friday night even into Saturday morning. Then on Monday they did a test on my heart where they had to put me to sleep to look at my heart and my arties. I found out before I left that I had some blockage in left artire,and my heart was not pumping like it was suppose to. So next week I am going to see Dr Sibley with these problems. Get another opinnion it never hurts to get more advice from someone else that you know real well. Well keep me in your prayers while I am going through all of this to see what it going on with me. I have to admit I was scared about everything that was going with me. Well the one thing that did Cheer Me Up Some was That Alabama Won Their Gama. But I watch Auburn play and I felt like I was watching a Base Ball game instead a Football game. Well May God Bless All and Have a Blessed Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home