Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How Things Are Going

Well I started out over the weekend Saturday I spent the day with my brother so my Mom could come home and do somethings and take care of her bills. Also so she could just get away from the hospital for a while. We got her car fixed so she now has a way to get around. When she ask anyone else they tell her this is Phyllis job. Same way with taking care of her pet's and anything else that needs to be done for her. So being me I just do it and think nothing of it but one day things will come back and haunt them. So I stayed at the hospital until 6:oo on Saturday and made it home to see a great game on TV that watch Alabama win their first game and that was great. We thought Dwight was coming home today but he got sick again so he will be in the hospital a little while longer. On Monday we work out in the yard and Kent grilled some ribs on the grill. April,Jason,Alissa,Miles came over and ate with us and Joe was even off from work we had a great meal and a great time. Then we saw the old Tennessee get beat by UCLA and boy was I happy to see them get beat. Today I heard that Alabama is number number seventeen which is better then were we started off at. Joe went to school last night and they were using it has a shelter for the Hurrican people and he had to come back because they were not having class. I went to the nursing home today to see Dad and he was in there church service so I did not talk with him today because he does not come out of his room much. I have to take care of his clothes because just like everything else no one else will help with that either. Well Dwight has a birthday coming up on the 7th he will be 50 years old. Kent has a birthday on the eight and he will be 55 years old then on the 20th Dad has a birthday and he will be 78 years old. April and Jason anniversary is on the 14th of this month. Mom and Dad's 60th Anniversary was on Monday that is hard to believe that they have been married for 60 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home