Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is Going on With Me

Well I went back to see Dr. Johnson about my legs again and he told me I had peripheral neuropathy in my legs and boy does it hurt. Yesterday I could not hardly walk or drive over to the Dr's Office as I was waiting on the ride up to his office well my legs got weak on me. So when I got back to see him he sent me to have a block done in my legs. I was hurting so bad they gave me something to make me sleep also something for pain. When they were done I still was in alto of pain so they gave me three shot's of Demerol and before I left they gave me two darvecet. I am one of those that just can not take a lot pain and takes a lot to make the pain go away. When we got home it was about five o'clock I think. I just know I did not care what was going on around the house last night. I keep on having shortness of breath and dizziness,light headed, so they are going to do an Artial Gram next Thursday just to make sure that I have nothing else going on with my heart. I have to get myself back together because I have a lot to look forward too in the next month are so. I also have to get an MRI,X-ray on my neck on the 22nd of this month because it is giving me trouble. So next week I have a busy week not with just myself but my brother has to have lab work Dad has a Dr's apt so it just does not stop sometimes. Well take care and May God Bless All.


2 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 at 10:34 AM , Blogger David Courington said...

Phylis,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you are feeling better by now.

 
At October 20, 2008 at 2:51 AM , Blogger roseterry said...

Hoping you get some answers, I have Peripheral Neuropathy and I am 53 also. Mine was from a Quinolone antibiotic called Levaquin which is similar to Cipro. Hoping you didnt take that before this all started! If so email me rmterry at prodigy dot net Rose

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home