Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, September 29, 2008

My Dr.'s Sec. Called with My Test Report

Well she called and said that the test came back good,Dr. Sibley is going to see me again on 10-13 at 9:00 in the morning. I a happy with all of the out come of the test. But what I don't understand is why did the Dr. at the other hospital told me what he did about my heart. But I know that you don't ask why things happen you just take all the good news's you can get and go on about your life. I just don't won't what happened to me about 3 week's ago to happen again. I just have to much to look forward to their is a new grand baby coming plus my very pretty grand daughter that I already have. I love my family so much and I want to be here for them so it just scares me to think that it could happen again. So I have to think about what I am doing and take very good care of myself so I can do all the things that I want to in the future. We have a new truck and we are going to buy use a Travel Trailer and then we are going to start traveling when ever we can. My Mom has her car fixed now and she can drive herself anywhere her and my brother want to go once he gets his straight back. They are working on that now with a PT coming to the house so this is good for my brother. Well just wanted to let everyone know just pass it all around. May God Bless All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home