Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Short Up Date On Me

Well I went to see Dr. Sibley today and he had all my test that I had done over at Trinity Medical . He told me that I did have a Small stroke and also that I had a blockage somewhere in my heart. So on Friday they are going to do a Thallium Stress Test on me to see what they need to do for me. I trust Dr. Sibley he is a very good Cari do Dr he takes care of my Dad and took care of Grandmother. I told him I would feel alto better with him running the test then the Dr that did all the other test when I was in the other hospital. So I just wanted to give a little update on myself. So keep me in you prayer's on Friday. I Will see everyone on Sunday and will update everyone at that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home