Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today was A Happy Day

I went with April to the Dr. again they did a four-D CD and picture's on the baby. We got to see the little guy before he was born. They measured April and said she was 34 week's I better not tell you how much she weighs because she Read's my blog. Well this was the sweetest thing I have ever seen with this 4-D picture you could tell every little detail about him. Yes this is a little boy after today there is no doubt in our minds this is a boy. He is so cute we saw his hands all the time because he kept them in front of his face just about all the time. Well we kept looking at him and he gave us a smile twice and that is on the picture's and the CD. The smile was just to sweet it was like he heard my voice oh did I say my voice I meant April's voice. At one time he had his feet and hand's in face he so much wanted that girl to leave him alone. Alissa loved seeing it all until it came to where he was showing his bottom off and she said that is gross. So we for sure know it is a little boy. Well I for once had to pass along some Happy News instead of the same old thing all the time. It is nice to talk about Happy News when you are going to be a grand parent and maybe it will be before December. Well Everyone Take Care and May God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home