Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, September 26, 2008

Today and My Test

Today I got up at 5:30 to be at the hospital for my Thilluim Test at 7:00 this was early for me because I don't get up until around nine thirty so this was early for me. Well when I got to where they did the test I had to reg. first the they started an IV so they could put some medicine in when they took a picture of my heart. Then the other was put in when I ran on treadmill and boy was the ruff. Kent went up and stated to work but he left his number in case they needed him. Well I started getting a headache because I had nothing to eat and I could not get anything for my head. I was so tired after all the work and the X-Ray on my heart with the stuff that makes your heart glow. So after all the test work was done I did not find out anything so we left and went to eat thinking that might help me some. It did not help my head got to hurting worse we came home to see if it would stop. It just kept on hurting so we ended back over at then hospital for me to get a shot for my head. I am still very tired and I can not wait until Monday to find out what is going on with me. Kent thinks I will have to have a stint put in because something is making me get out of breath and tired all the time and I just don't feel like doing anything at all. Well everyone take care and keep me in your prayer's that everything is all right for me.

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Granna said...

We are praying for you. I know it is scary to think something might be wrong with the old ticker- but now days they can fix you right up and send you on your merry way. We love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home