Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Baby's Name

Well this is as close as you will get to the name BJC which is not the name all the way. But if you know baby names at all this will be very easy for you to guess. I have to make it all little fun for me don't won't to make it to easy for you. We went to a place today which was fun called Painted by You over by T'RUS. I went with April and some of the ladies that she goes to church with and then we went to eat. While we were eating one of the girl's spoke up and said she was having another baby she has one I think 2 1/2, the other one is not eighteen mos. old yet she is due in May. While we were eating April told them she was going to have another one this was not going to be her last. I did not get to watch the Alabama game but I do know they won and hurt themselves with pen tiles. Then when I finally get home in time to see the Auburn Tiger's fighting to win and I do know that Vandy is going to beat those Tiger's fourteen to thirteen. I know Bama did not play that well but at least we did win. But I have to say there has to be a winner and a looser. Well see everyone tommorrow. May Bod Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home