Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, October 3, 2008

A Little From The Garrison House

Well things have been better around here the past couple of day's. Monday and Tuesday went well around here I went to see my Dad on Tuesday and I walk in the room Dad said where have you been. I told him I have not been feeling well and in the hospital then came out and had to have some test done. Then he told me that right I remember now that what's someone one told me. The next question was where is your Mom and brother why did they not come with you? I told him that Dwight can not walk yet and Mom is still recovering from staying with him while he was in the hospital. We got on another subject I told him about the kid's and how they were doing. I told him that April was getting bigger and that baby was so sweet on the four D he just smiled when I said something about the baby. Then he got quite and did not talk anymore so I said I am going to go I got somethings to do. He told me to tell Mom and Dwight that he loved them. I said I will then he said I love you and take care. Well on Wed. Mom ask me to come and help wash Dwight hair so I went up to the house to be an assistant in the washing. When we got through eating supper me and Mom got to work on his hair. This turned out to be very funny he started getting sick and Mom said go ahead I just take you to the hospital and let the Dr's take care of you when I get finished. Well when she finished he was OK mad but done with Mom for the rest of the night. On Thursday he had to go to the Dr and Kent came and help us get him in the van to go to the Dr. While we were riding he told me that he was going to tell the Dr on Mom for washing his hair that was so funny. I talk with April today and she is doing fine her shower is 10-26 at 2:00 until 4:00 in the afternoon. She has seven and half weeks to go she says but I think he will be here before Dec. 2ND. Alissa is doing good she is taking violin lessons at school and she is enjoying this very much. Alissa is a AB student in school and she loves her teacher this year. Well my other kid's are doing great as far as I know. I talk with my sister today she still has to do chemo once month for six more months, but other then that she is doing OK. Joe went to eat with Daniel for lunch today that saves me having to listen to him what are we going to do for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home