Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Around Here

Well around things have slow down a great deal since Dwight got home and this good for me and Mom. Dad is doing ok he seens to be drifting futher away from us all the time. He is at Mom's this weekend because he got a three day pass. It is going ok he has to be back at three on Sunday thank goodness for that. Well I am so happy for my friend Mary Mary that she is doing so good after her liver transplant. She is already in a room and this is great news because at first they said it would be awhile. You just never know how things are going to be until things are all over with. Well we had to get a new dish washer my went out on me and Kent could not fix it. So we went to Mazer's and got one while we were at Mazer's I found an over the stove Microwave and we got one of those to. So out of the two the dish washer went fine but Kent is having to work harder on the microwave oven. He has been cutting on my cabinest so it will fit but it will look nice when he get's it in. I have always wanted one so I can have some more counter space and we needed to update because we are talking about selling our house. I want to move closer to my grand kid's so I can help take care of them. Today my leg's are killing me when I stand up on them so I have been sitting alot today and just doing what I have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home