Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update On Me and April

Well I had my Atria Gram done today and everything look great and normal like it should. Of course I got headache because I was stressed,worried and you name it. So I got two shot's before I left the hospital . I got to come home around two o'clock and boy I sure do feel bad. I just wanted to set up for awhile I choice to write on my blog. My left arm looks like someone beat it up and my right arm has two places on it. The IV and blood work came out of my right arm. The left arm they try ed and the veins just did not want to work. My right leg looks like it has been in a battle and the leg lost. But the thigh is where they stuck me in order to do the test on my heart. Well I am at home and still just moving slowly,I have to stay home for two days. I can not lift any thing over ten Pound's. Well I will be at the baby shower on Sunday and I am so happy about that. I can not wait until I see that little baby it sure will be nice. April went to the Dr and he said about six more weeks. So anytime after the first of November we will be looking for the baby to come or Mr. Brody Jackson. We are watching between Survivor and the Football game. Well take care and I will see you all Sunday. May God Bless and Take Care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home