Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Little This and That

The Baby Shower was great on Sunday and April got some wonderful gifts. We all had fun with everything when we got it to her house. I have never seen so many cute things from outfits to blanket's. Home made things oh so cute and special you can hold on to those forever so they can use them with there on children when they have some. April has a blanket that Miss Pool made that is Myra mother and I used it with all three of mine Alissa and now Brody will get to use it. Well April called Jo on the Beach and told him to get her the stroller she wanted from Babies R US so I am going to go with him if he does get it for I think he will. This little boy does not stand a chance around here. Well Jo came home yesterday from his trip and he had a great time he said the beach was very nice and pretty to. Today I have to take my Dad to the Dr so I will be busy this afternoon with him he is doing OK but I think he is getting worse all the time. Well Ben called me this morning and told me that Rachel Grandfather passed away this morning at l:30. So keep her and the family in your prayer's as they go through this sad time. I don't when Ben and Rachel are leaving but I sure it will be sometime this week. Well everyone have a great week and May God Bless all see everyone Wednesday night. I am so happy about Mary Mary getting stronger all the time. She has done so great during all of this and May God Bless her more and more each day as she gets better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home