Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, October 24, 2008

A Little More From Yesterday

Well I forgot to tell this yesterday in my blog when I got into the room where they did the test on my Heart. They had a radio on and it was playing one of Carrie Underwood song's and the song was Jesus Take The Wheel I was like wow what a song to be playing when I was having this test done. I was like what a more perfect song to be playing when you are having a test done it's like Jesus is at the wheel when you are going through things that you are not sure about. This was just something I had to add because this is a song that I like very much. The song even brought tears to my eyes. Well just had to add this on since I was not thinking very clear last night and left this off. Today is a better day I fell some better it still hurts to move around. I have to get out Saturday and get somethings for the shower and try to find something to wear also. Well hope to see everyone on Sunday.

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2008 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Jazz said...

Glad you are feeling better! Hope you continue to get well! Still praying!! Love jazz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home