Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brody Update/Other Things

Well April took the Little Man to the Dr today he gained up to 8lb 1oz he got his first shot. Alissa went with April to help and I talk with her on the phone and she said he cried real tear's when he got his shot. She said they ran down his cheeks his face got all red to. I told her that she cried real bad to when so got her shots. So I wanted to spread the good word of the Little Man and let you all know he is getting fat. He will not be a month old until next Friday so he is doing great as far as getting to be a little chunky boy. Also I went to my Mom's on Tuesday to take my brother his tree he wanted a blue Christmas tree so I found him one. When we got to her house my youngest sis was at Mom's. She seen me coming I went in the front door and she ran out the back door to keep from seeing me she is mad at me for some reason. I don't know why she is acting the way she is toward me. But that is OK she can stay that way if she wants to. Tonight her and my older sis went and put a tree in Dad's room which is fine but they never as me to do anything with them. Robin does not have anything to do with me either and I think it all has to do with Dad and other things that I am not sure about. But I could go on and on about things but I do not need to do that. So I will end on a good note that is I hope that Alabama Win's the game Saturday. I do feel for the Auburn fans they get to feel what the Tide had to feel the past couple of years. Well Roll Tide Roll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home