Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Day That Will Make History and a Little More

Well today I got rather slow then my Mom called and we went to vote. This is a very important day in our nation history. This could be a good election and then it could be a bad on and I think it is going to be bad. Then it can only go down hill from here if Obama gets to be President I do not look forward to this at all. It is bad enough as is and we do not need anymore high prices or taxes. Well on with my day after we went to vote. Dad had to have blood work done so I had all three of my older kids with me today and that was a lot of fun. For once I had no fussing and that was great because that made the day a lot better. Then after the blood work we went to the Dollar General store as Dwight says we brought his groceries while we were out. He will tell you he pays for the grocery's . He loves banana pudding and that is all he talk about was that pudding. Then we took Dad back to Cherry Hill and he told Mom before she left give me a kiss and kept saying I want another kiss. So I said let me go out of the room where he can give you a good old kiss good bye. Then we get out in the hall away and he told Mom he wanted another kiss and a nurse was standing at the desk and said he is so sweet give him a kiss so she did. I can not help but laugh at them when he starts saying give me a kiss. Well while I was at Walgreen with Mom picking her medicine up I got a call from April. She was on her way to the Dr for her apt. she said that she could tell the baby had dropped. When she got to the Dr and they check her out they could feel his head and her feet were swollen real good. She said I waddle real bad now worse then I did. So she goes back next Tuesday and they do an Ultra Sound and check her again it does not sound like she has long to go at all. She says she does not have but four weeks to go. Well everyone take care and see you Wednesday night and May God Bless All.

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2008 at 7:08 PM , Blogger mary said...

Hello how are you doing? I hope you are doing great or just say better. I am sitting at the doctors office I have been here since 6:10 I always try to get here way before 6:30 sometimes we run a little late but we are not today and we are still waiting but whatever i am here and not going anywhere. I hope some of my blood work is right today we will see soon i hope. I hope everything in your family is going good and better. My dad is back in church now he went last night and they said he went up and asked for forgiveness. We made the woman leave we had to call the police on her because dad told her to leave and she wouldn't and my brother and Karen went over there because dad called them and they called the police and he made them take her home because she didn't have a car to leave. I would have called her a cab and put her in it and said o well bye bye see ya never I hope. She was so mean to him, and I don't know why he put up with all that nonsense but he had to learn on his own I guess I just pray that he gets stronger and stronger and stays that way and leans more on us now, he told me he was going to Pams Thursday and I guess that is a big start him visiting the family more. Love You Mary.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home