Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Well The First Post in Couple Weeks

Well it has been awhile since I posted anything because I have been so busy. When April and Brody came home I went to spend sometime with them and boy did I love every minute of it. I stayed until Wed. then I had to leave. But I did not want to leave I was enjoying my time with my daughter,son, and grand kids. I had to leave Wed because I had to get a shot in my leg's on Thursday morning so if it had not been for that I would have stayed the whole week. The time you spend with your kids and there families I think is so important. I love kids so much I miss sometimes having little ones around the house. When I went to leave last Wed we were playing a game of Apples to Apples and April told Jason Moms has to leave tomorrow and he put on a sad face. I thought that was so funny when he did that I think he likes me. Alissa is loves Brody so much and you can tell. But I think she is having a hard time sharing her Mom and Dad with Brody. But I know in time it will all work out for her and she will understand. Then on Saturday the Garrison Gang got together for Turkey day and we all had a great time. The little one and they family got to come also and that everyone loved seeing them. Then on Sunday after church I had to get ready and go back and stay until today with April and them. Monday Emily came over and we all enjoyed that we had so much fun. Emily and Alissa also I guess you could say me we are something else when we get together. I love to have fun with those little girl's I do things and they just laugh at me sometimes but what can I say that is just me. Then today I had to come home and check on Mom because she is sick and also I had to go and check on Dad. My Dad was OK he just needed a shave and just wanted to know how Mom was. Well I guess I better stop I could go on and on. I know I will be back up at April's and them house pretty soon because I can not stay away. May God Bless All. Have a great Thanksgiving and Roll Tide Roll on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home