Nana of Alissa and Brody

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well I have This To Say About The Game

We won the game number seven and I am so HAPPY HAPPY that we did because we do not have to listen to we beat you seven in a row. We don't have to see the seven in a row shirts are finger's. But the one thing we can say is we won and can brag about it for one year also that the Tiger's lost seven in a row this year and no bowl game for the Tiger's. But then as I have heard one team has to win and the other has to loose. I am so Happy Happy that The Tide won this and goes on the to the SEC game with Florida next Saturday. But it feels great to beat the Auburn Tiger's as always. So as my Hubby said oh face book there is a good Christmas song out there for the POOR TIGER'S and the is I'll Be Home For Christmas that fits those Tiger's well this year. Well all you Tiger fans I hope you get better soon while the TIDE FAN get to be a lot Happier this year and I can not wait to see some of the new T-I that will be out. I am going to get me one when I see it. This Tide Fan is very Happy Happy. Well I hope everyone had a great Turkey Dad and that you all were blessed on this Day with Family Being together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home