Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Yesterday started out the Christmas for us we went to Cherry Hill to Dad's Christmas party. Me Joe,Alissa went and he was happy to see us. Then we brought him home for Christmas after the party and Dwight was loving every minute on that. Dwight got to talking about having Christmas at home with Daddy for a long time now. So he is home until Sat after lunch Mom wants to get him back to Cherry Hill before I leave so that she will not have to deal with him while I am gone. After we got back home we went to April and Jason house for supper and to let Alissa open our gifts from us. We stayed until about ten o'clock and then we came home. After we got home we let Joe open his and we ope ours because he had to work Christmas Day. Well we got Joe some clothes which he needed and new coat for Christmas. Kent got some clothes and a remote control chopper which he wanted for Christmas. Then he got me some Ruby and diamond ear rings and Joe got me a neckles and I loved them both. Together he got us a GPS which we wanted to get well I am not good at direction. Christmas Day we went to Mom's house we got her and Dad both a photo frame. April brought the kids by to see Mom,Dad and Dwight loved seeing them both. Dwight wanted to hold the baby and April let him hold Brody and Jason took his picture with him. Of course April had to help Dwight hold the little man. Robin and them were at Mom's along with Melissa. Robin held the little man and loved on him and talk about him. But Melissa did not even look at them she watch court TV while they were at Mom's and then when she got ready to leave she went out the back door to avoid going by them are even seeing them. She did not have a lot to say to me either. But you know that hurts me so much when they do me and my family that way. She does Mom the same way but yet she goes and eats supper with her after work so go figure that one out. Well enough I could go on but it is Christmas and I don't won't to get on that subject. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. May God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home