Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Night and Tonight\My Day at The Dr.

Last night was some more night as far as weather,me hurting,the dog. The weather was crazy last night I have to say. I was up and down all night long because I was hurting and the weather was not helping me. My legs and my back we hurting then Cookie got upset with the lighting, thunder, of yes the sever weather bell went off at the fire station which was fine. That made Cookie worse and I could not sleep for all of that plus the leg's and pain. When the weather changes like rain or cold it makes the hurt worse. So today I went in to see my Dr and sent me over to the hospital to get shot's in my leg's. So I have fell even worse tonight then I did last night. When get home and later this after noon I heard we may have some snow tonight so that does not help either. But just maybe I can sleep better since it will not be thundering or lighting tonight and Cookie will sleep better to. The Dr told me today this can only be treated with the shot's and medication because the back is pressing on a main nerve and you can not do surgery on this at all. Well Everyone take care and Keep Me in your Prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home