Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Up Date on Me

Well Wednesday started out great I was at Aprils house taking care of the kids and who could ask for anything better but taking care of your grand kids. Alissa was out of school sick on that day but everything else was normal for me. Feeding the little Man and taking care of both of them and trying to spend time with Alissa also. They both are just as sweet as they can be when I am with them but then that is the way it is suppose to be with your grand kids the when the parents get home things change sometimes. That little Brody is getting to be some more baby of course he trys to talk and boy he has the biggest smile on his little face. Then I gave him a bath and when the cold air hit of course if you know a little boy you know what happen and it happen twice once it was so funny it hit the floor and I just laugh so hard because it was just that funny. So you get you little laugh and memories this way also. So we finished the bath and then he was hungry I feed him and he went to sleep for about four hours and that was great it gave me time to do other things. Then when Jason got home I left and came to the house and I felt pretty good when I got home. Later I took a bath and took my meds went to lay down I started feeling dizzy and light headed. Joe came in and took my blood pressure and it was low so he left where he went I do not know. Kent came out of the shower and we were talking I told him to take my blood pressure and he did it was 108 over 80 which was not to low. Then Joe came back in and took it again and it had dropped again back down to 83 over 33 so he started an IV then I passed out on them . Joe called the fire dept. they came and I finally came to they told me I was going to the hospital. I could not talk my mouth was dry and that was weird to me. So they put me in the ambulance and on the way to the hospital it happen again also I went into V-tack with them. When I came to real good I was at the hospital and could not tell them what happen. So they did some test work on my heart which was a tilt table test and a EPI test on my heart it was great. So they said I had a seizure the Dr came in and changed my med up some that I was already on and told me to keep in touch with him and let him know if it happen again. Well yesterday before I left it happen again they went ahead and let me come home. On Monday I am going to call Dr Fennell and Dr Barr to let them know what happen before I left. So Keep me in your prayers that things will get better for Me. May God Bless All

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2009 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Granna said...

Well, not to be funny- but if Joseph started an IV on me, I would pass out, too!
Just kidding. Hope you feel better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home