Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, January 12, 2009

My Monday

This was a good Monday for me I had the Little Man all day long at my house. This was different for me around here today. Even the Cook Cook was messed up today. She was so funny when I let he back in from the outside this morning. She did not know what to think about the Little Man being here all day long. She watch him all the time I had him at the house. When he would cry she would look at me funny and then she would whipper are if he moved she would look at me funny. When I would hold the Little Man to feed him she would put her paw on the chair and just whipper. She never offered to hurt him are bark at him,but she did lick his leg and hand. But Joe and his partner came over to the house for awhile so that was neat again. Then they had to go on a call but not to long after that he came back. The only thing he came back for was to get the Wii controls because they got a Wii at where he is based at in Adamsville. Well also Ben called me and told me that his friend Shawn Mom had to have surgery today. They found a tumor on her knee also a mass on her kidney and a tumor on her gland. So they did surgery on her knee today and they can fix the kidney but they are not sure about the gland yet. Also they do not know what kind of cancer it is yet. They should find out sometime this week and then they will go from there. So keep Shawn Autry and his family in your prayers. Also we sure did enjoy David and Susan company on Sunday night and eating with them at the house. Then tonight Myra and Tim came by to see the Trailer and they had supper with us it was great to see the also. Well everyone take care and May God Bless I am in the process of fixing my Blog again also well Kent is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home