Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, January 9, 2009

A New Blog From Me

Well it has been has been several weeks since I have wrote a blog. I just have now had sometime to set down and do one. It has been busy around my house since after Christmas just when I thought things were slowing down. After Christmas I went to Exposure and this was great I had a lot of fun while I was gone. Mia and I were room mates we had so much fun one day we went shopping and had a great time. We had two great girls in our room with us and they were Brianna,Kerri. They always kept in touch with us on our cell phone and that was great. This is always a great time for everyone that goes we all benefit from it somehow are another. Then I come home and it is the same old thing going on in my family no one would help Mom while I was gone so I had to take her to get her med's and what ever else she needed done. Melissa told her that she could get me to do what ever needed to be done when I got back. So it is the same old thing when I am gone never a dull moment. But on the following Saturday Kent and I went out and brought us a Travel Trailer. It sleeps eight and my best part of it all you don't have to cook outside if you don't won't to. The next best part is it has a bathroom inside so we don't have to get up in the middle of the night and walk to the bathhouse. We will still have to take a bath at the bathhouse because the hot water heater in the trailer does not last long when you are taking a shower. So yes Emily and Alissa still get to go to the bathhouse and have fun taking a shower. Alissa has already lay ed claims to the top bunk in the trailer and she Emily could have the bottom bunk. So that was one of the best things that happen to us after Christmas. Oh my younger sister told my Mom that me and her were not welcomed at her wedding and that is OK because we have not even seen the man of her dreams either so it does not matter to me. Because after the way she treated April and them at Christmas I had already made up my mind not to be around her no more then I had to. Well I am at April house watching the baby while she is at work and he is working on wakening up so I guess I had better stop while I am ahead. Also Alissa is fixing to come in from school and I will have to let her in the house also. Well take care all and May God Bless All in this New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home